SysteCom provides top-notch technology solutions and services across various verticals. We aim to help our clients create a secure and productive digital environment to grow their businesses.
We are looking for the newest addition to this high-qualified team.
About the job
The Network Engineer will help implement new solutions and support, maintain, and grow the infrastructure of the company’s corporate clientele. They will work alongside the Management, Sales, Technology, and Technical teams to ensure the highest performance and ability levels and manage any problems. They will work as part of a team while maintaining their autonomy, self-managing priorities and day-to-day actions, and managing projects.
In bullets, the tasks that the Network Engineer will handle are:
- Implement new projects assigned to existing and new customers
- Provide on-site and remote technical support to the company’s customers
- Handle proactive support, upgrades, and migrations in the customers existing infrastructure
- Be an active member of the team that suggests and designs additional services and new solutions for the customers
Position requirements and qualifications
To conduct the tasks assigned successfully, the Network Engineer will have to cover the following requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 3 years of related field experience
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Routing/Switching and Cisco ASA (FW)
- Excellent knowledge of WAN, LAN, VPN
- Cisco (CCNA/CCNP) Certificates
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization Platforms and Microsoft Server Operating Systems
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Microsoft certifications
- Office 365 / Azure experience
Apart from covering the knowledge requirements, the Network Engineer should also have the following skills:
- High level of problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Greek and English)
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the mentality to take initiative and pay attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies
The Network Engineer will work in a high standards business environment alongside experienced and certified professionals. They will be provided with all possible means to develop professionally and enjoy the team spirit which is encouraged internally. More specifically we are offering:
- Salary based on the qualifications/skills
- Flexibility on WFH
- Continuous training and developing new skills
- Corporate laptop
- Corporate mobile
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with the code “SNE” in the subject.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
All personal information presented in writing or verbally will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
All applications will be considered, and only the people shortlisted will be contacted for a personal remote or onsite meeting. In any case, we strongly encourage you to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page!