SysteCom provides top-notch technology solutions and services across various verticals. We aim to help our clients create a secure and productive digital environment to grow their businesses.
We are looking for the newest addition to this high-qualified team!
The ideal candidate will help build, maintain and troubleshoot the company’s clients’ rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure the highest performance and ability levels and manage any problems.
The candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team while maintaining their autonomy and self-manage priorities and day-to-day actions as well as managing assigned projects.
Field Engineer with expertise in Systems solutions, who will provide to customers:
- New projects implementation
- On-site and remote technical support
- Proactive support
- Design solutions, upgrades, and migrations
Position requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5 years of related field experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, and Windows Deployment (installation, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Comfortable in Azure with at least 2 years of experience
- Experience in virtualization environments (Hyper-V and/or VMware)
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange Servers (on-premises and/or O365)
- Experience in Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting skills on server hardware
The candidate must also have the following characteristics:
- High level of problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Greek and English)
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the mentality to take initiative and pay attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Microsoft certifications
- Office 365 experience
- Experience in the implementation & support of LAN/WAN networks
What we offer:
- Salary based on the qualifications/skills
- Continuous training and developing new skills
- Flexibility on WFH
- Corporate mobile
- Corporate laptop
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with the code “SSE” in the subject.