SysteCom is a company offering innovative solutions and services, focused on the safer and most effective function of IT infrastructure while providing credibility, flexibility, and high-quality results.
We are looking for the newest addition to this high-qualified team!
The ideal candidate will help design, maintain, consult and troubleshoot, the company’s clients rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure the highest levels of performance and ability and manage any problems that arise.
The candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team yet maintaining their autonomy and being able to self-manage priorities and day-to-day actions as well as manage assigned projects.
Field Engineer with expertise in Cisco Security solutions, who will provide the following to the end-customers, both on-site and remotely:
- Design and implement new solutions
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages
- Project handling
- Upgrade existing infrastructures
- Update network documents
- Update network designs
- Collaborate with network architects for scheduling upgrades and collaborating for network optimization
Position requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5 years related field experience
- Previous experience as a field network engineer is required
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Routing/Switching and Cisco ASA (FW)
- Excellent knowledge of WAN, LAN, VPN, routing
- Knowledge of Dell and HP switches will be considered a plus
- Cisco (CCNA/CCNP) Certificates
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, and network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization Platforms and Microsoft Server Operating Systems
The candidate must also have the following characteristics:
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High level of problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Greek and English)
- Very good customer handling skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the mentality to take initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies and products
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Microsoft certifications
- Office 365 / Azure experience
What we offer:
- Salary based on the qualifications/skills
- Continuous training and developing new skills
- Flexibility on WFH
- Corporate mobile
- Corporate laptop
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with code “SNE” in the subject.