Cybercrime is moving at light speed. A few years ago, cybercriminals used to specialize in identity theft, but now they take over your organization’s network, hack into your bank accounts, and steal tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Organizations of every size and type are at risk. Are you the next cyber-heist victim? You really need a strong human firewall as your last line of defense.
To be aware, you need to be able to confront. Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulation helps employees confront the fact that cybercriminals are trying to trick them. Once they confront that, they become aware and able to detect these scam emails and can take appropriate action like deleting the email or not clicking a link. We provide a platform for Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulation to help you keep your employees with security top of mind. With this integrated platform you can train and phish your users, see their Phish-prone percentage and their Risk Score improve over time and get measurable results.
The value-added features of Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulation are:
- Flexible and adaptive: Greater context-awareness and real-time intervention
- Multilanguage: 34+ languages across phishing and training content
- Brandable Content
- Focus on time savings: Micro-learning, behavioral baselining, test-outs, fine-grained roles/rules
- Smarter: Broader use of AI and machine learning
- Plug-able: More integrations with 'traditional' security tools
- Sneakier: Better automated social engineering use cases
- Assistive: Will naturally encourage greater program maturity
For the provision of Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulation we have a cooperation with KnowBe4, the world’s first and largest automated security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive and it was built to scale for busy IT professionals.