SysteCom provides top-notch technology solutions and services across various verticals. We aim to help our clients create a secure and productive digital environment to grow their businesses.
We are looking for the newest addition to this high-qualified team.
About the job
The Field Engineer with expertise in Systems solutions will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot the company’s clients’ rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure the highest performance and ability levels and manage problems. They will work as part of a team while maintaining their autonomy and self-manage priorities and day-to-day actions as well as managing assigned projects.
In bullets, the services the Field Engineer will provide to the company’s corporate customers, either remote or onsite, are:
- New projects implementation
- On-site and remote technical support
- Proactive support
Position requirements and qualifications
To conduct the tasks assigned successfully, the Field Engineer will have to cover the following requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2 years of related field experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10/11), office installations, and peripherals
- Comfortable with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, and Windows Deployment (installation, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Understanding of Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting skills on computer hardware
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Microsoft certifications
- Office 365 experience
- Experience in virtualization environments (Hyper-V and/or VMware)
- Experience in the implementation & support of LAN/WAN networks
Apart from covering the knowledge requirements, the Field Engineer should also have the following skills:
- High level of problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Greek and English)
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the mentality to take initiative and pay attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies
The Field Engineer will work in a high standards business environment alongside experienced and certified professionals. They will be provided with all possible means to develop professionally and enjoy the team spirit which is encouraged internally.
More specifically we are offering:
- Salary based on the qualifications/skills
- Continuous training and developing new skills
- Flexibility to WFH
- Corporate laptop
- Corporate mobile
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with the code “JSE” in the subject.