We are looking for a talented, self-motivated professional with passion for new technologies to join our team as:
Senior System Engineer (Code SSE)
Join the Technical Department to implement new projects, provide on site and remote technical or proactive support to customers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of experience at similar position
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems MS Windows 2012 – 2016, Windows 7-10 and troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies (AD-Group Policies, ΜS Exchange, MS Azure, O365)
- Good knowledge of Networks and TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of VMware or Hyper-V
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both in Greek and English.
- Degree from University/Technical Institute in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA /MCSE Certification)
- VMware or Hyper-V Certifications
- Knowledge of hardware, servers, storages
- Knowledge of backup software
- Ability to travel (domestic & abroad)
- Ownership of Auto/Moto
- Fulfilled military service obligations
- Competitive remuneration package
- Good working environment
- Constant Training
- Career Development
- Fuel compensation
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, using code “SSE” in the subject.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.