SysteCom is a company offering innovative solutions and services, focused on the safer and most effective operation of IT infrastructure while providing credibility, flexibility, and high-quality results.
We are looking for the newest addition to this high-qualified team!
The ideal candidate will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot, the company’s clients rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure the highest levels of performance and ability and manage any problems that arise.
The candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team yet maintaining their autonomy and being able to self-manage priorities and day-to-day actions as well as manage assigned projects.
Field Engineer with expertise in System solutions, who will provide to customers:
- New projects implementation
- On-site and remote technical support
- Proactive support
Position requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5 years related field experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Deployment (installation, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Azure experience
- Experience in virtualization environments (Hyper-V and/or VMware)
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange Servers (on-premises and/or O365)
- Experience in Group Policy
- Experience in DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting skills on hardware servers
The candidate must also have the following characteristics:
- High level of problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Greek and English)
- Very good customer handling skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the mentality to take initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Microsoft certifications
- Office 365 experience
- Experience in implementation & support of LAN/WAN networks
- Cisco knowledge
What we offer:
- Salary based on the qualifications/skills
- Continuous training and developing new skills
- Flexibility on WFH
- Corporate mobile
- Corporate laptop
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with code “SSE” in the subject.