SysteCom provides top-notch technology solutions and services across various verticals. We aim to help our clients create a secure and productive digital environment to grow their businesses.
We are looking for the newest addition to this highly qualified team.
About the job
The Business Development Manager, with expertise in Cybersecurity and IT solutions, will help grow and maintain the company’s corporate clientele, providing them with solutions from its portfolio. They will work alongside the Management, Sales, Technology, and Technical teams to ensure the highest performance and ability levels and manage any problems. They will work as part of a team while maintaining their autonomy, self-managing priorities and day-to-day actions, and managing projects.
In bullets, the tasks that the Business Development Manager will handle are:
- Maintain business relationships with existing corporate customers and expand the areas of cooperation
- Create business relationships with prospect corporate customers and open new cooperations
- Generate leads to prospect and existing corporate customers
- Cooperate with Vendors and the company’s Technology and Technical departments to design the provided solutions
- Create the proposal quotes, present them to end customers, and proceed to follow-ups until they close the deals
- Manage renewals to existing customers
- Conduct physical meetings to end customers’ premisses or digital meetings where applicable, to support the sales process
- Keep a close communication channel with customers and provide efficient solutions to problems that might arise
- Represent the company at conferences and business events
- Achieve to succeed or exceed the targets set by the Management
- Provide frequent reports to the Management and register deals progress to the CRM
- Work with the Marketing team to promote the company’s solutions portfolio
Position requirements and qualifications
To conduct the tasks assigned successfully, the Business Development Manager will have to cover the following requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Over 2 years of experience in direct corporate customer sales specializing in Cybersecurity or IT solutions
- Excellent strategy and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent business communication skills
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and IT solutions
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Cybersecurity and/or IT Vendor certificates at a Sales or Presales level
Apart from covering the knowledge requirements, the Business Development Manager should also have the following skills:
- High level of problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both Greek and English)
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the mentality to take initiative and pay attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies
The Business Development Manager will work in a high standards business environment, alongside experienced and certified professionals. They will be provided with all possible means to develop professionally and enjoy the team spirit which is encouraged internally.
More specifically we are offering:
- Salary based on the qualifications/skills
- Bonus in relation to the achievement of the targets
- Continuous training and the opportunity to develop new skills
- Corporate laptop
- Corporate mobile
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with the code “BDM” in the subject.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
All personal information presented in writing or verbally will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
All applications will be considered, and only the people shortlisted will be contacted for a personal remote or onsite meeting. In any case, we strongly encourage you to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page!