Enterprise-grade security, performance, and reliability for any cloud, on-premise or SaaS deployment
Enterprises are shifting away from single, on-premise data centers and transitioning to multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, and SaaS solutions. They simply cannot stick the hardware boxes in the cloud to manage the network layer. On-premise infrastructure involves expensive hardware, labor-intensive installation followed by on-going maintenance, and single-purpose point solutions.
Cloudflare is leading the transition of the network layer to the cloud, enabling enterprises to replace the hardware with cloud-based services: VPN as a service, firewall as a service, load balancing as a service, and more.
Cloudflare delivers a broad range of network services with integrated, purpose-built products to enterprises, making them more secure, enhancing the performance of their business-critical applications, and eliminating the cost and complexity of managing individual network hardware.
Why Enterprises Choose Cloudflare
Cloudflare provides enterprise-grade security while reducing latency and improving reliability
A global cloud network that spans over 200 cities in more than 100 countries
Deeply integrated products that form a unified control plane
Transparent pricing structure, 100% uptime with 10x credit SLA for Standard offering and 25x for Premium offering
No code changes required, the Cloudflare dashboard enables quick configuration
Award winning global customer support with dedicated technical resources and a comprehensive knowledge base
Augment existing applications or create entirely new ones without configuring or maintaining infrastructure
Cloudflare solutions for your infrastructure
• CDN: Cloudflare provides ultrafast static and dynamic content delivery with increased agility and control over how content is cached.
• DNS: Cloudflare provides an enterprise grade authoritative DNS service that offers the fastest response time, unparalleled redundancy, and advanced security with built in DDoS mitigation and DNSSEC.
• Argo Smart Routing: Cloudflare’s Argo Smart Routing enables you to globally accelerate your traffic with a single click.
• Load Balancing: Cloudflare’s Load Balancing enable you to improve application performance and availability by steering traffic away from unhealthy origin services and dynamically distributing it to the most available and responsive server pools.
• WAF: Cloudflare’s WAF, built for the modern enterprise architecture, is an intelligent, integrated, and scalable solution to protect your business-critical web applications from malicious attacks, with no changes to your existing infrastructure.
• Bot Management: Cloudflare’s bot management stops bad bots by using threat intelligence at – scale, enabling you to manage good and bad bots in real-time with speed and accuracy by harnessing the data from Cloudflare’s more than 26 million Internet properties.
• DDoS Protection: Cloudflare’s advanced DDoS protection provides fast, globally distributed, intelligent, and always-on protection against sophisticated DDoS attacks.
• Magic Transit: Magic Transit is a software-defined networking product that offers IP transit with DDoS protection, next-gen firewall, traffic acceleration, and more for your on – premise and data center networks from a single, easy-to-use interface.
• Spectrum: Cloudflare Spectrum is a reverse proxy product that extends the benefits of Cloudflare to all TCP/UDP applications.